The Media team at Gragg can effectively plan, negotiate, buy, and optimize advertising space and time across a multitude of various platforms to reach the target audience and achieve marketing goals.
Our buyers have the following skills and qualities:
- Analytical ability: analyze data from various sources, such as market research, audience insights, campaign performance, and media trends then use this data to make informed decisions and optimize media buying strategies.
- Negotiation skills: We go head-to-head with media vendors and publishers to get the best rates, placements, and terms for our clients. We believe in leveraging market knowledge and develop vendor relationships to secure the most effective and efficient media deals.
- Communication skills: It is vital to communicate clearly and persuasively with our clients, colleagues, and media partners. In addition, we will present media plans and proposals, explain rationale and recommendations, and report on results and outcomes.
- Business knowledge: At Gragg we stress alignment of media buying strategies with the client’s budget, timeline, and expectations. This includes being aware of the competitive landscape and industry best practices.
- Empathy: We breakdown the target audience to understand their needs, preferences, behaviors, and motivation to select the most relevant and engaging media platforms, channels, formats, and messages for the audience.