The Gragg Advertising team is looking for a motivated Senior Digital Media Specialist to join our team. Specialist must have experience planning, executing and managing display advertising and social content management for a diverse group of clients using a variety of channels. Specialist must be able to handle multiple client accounts and campaigns and provide trending and performance results to internal personnel and clients. Specialist must be results focused, solution oriented and be able to work day-to-day with a high level of autonomy. Specialist must be high-functioning with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Specialist should have high degree of experience with Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Google, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter Display, including a technical understanding of each channel’s advertising capabilities. Specialist must have experience and be comfortable in client facing situations and work within a team structure. Specialist must be experienced in content creation using tools such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite, and be able to manage content creation on behalf of multiple clients.
· Experience planning, executing and managing display advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms
· Experience executing and managing campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Amazon, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Experience with graphic design and content creation
· Familiarity with design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
· Experience with content marketing best practices
· Experience with analytics and tracking
· Comfortable with client interaction as applicable through email and phone
· Strong visual capabilities
Not Required, but helpful:
· Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
· Ability to innovate and see beyond the present
· Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, LinkedIn Learning, Google Analytica IQ Certifications
Essential Job Functions
· Availability to travel, as needed.
· Cross train with other areas of focus.
· Independently motivated to expand expertise within current position through outside learning and research.
· Continuously review and identify areas of efficiency for agency and bring forth solutions to implement.