Gragg Advertising is seeking an advanced PPC Senior Strategist to join our team of fun-spirited, hardworking, innovative-thinking individuals. Must have 1-3 years of experience in the PPC and digital marketing field. Preferred Google Ads certified but will train.
We are seeking individuals who would like to work with the team in Kansas City.
Experience in PPC strategy and implementation in Google Ads Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube, and Bing are needed.
We are looking for someone who leads from the front and can handle high-level critical thinking and problem-solving with client accounts. Experience working directly with clients in many field types is ideal.
If you thrive in a positive, energetic, and driven environment, this is the place for you. If you are dedicated to your work, personal and team growth, and to helping drive our company’s mission forward, then we’re looking for you. This position requires you to be able to roll with the changes, keep up with our fast-paced culture, and take the lead on PPC projects and tasks.
- Design, develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, audience targeting, bid strategies management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities
- Verbally communicate with clients in a clear and concise manner (via MS Teams on a weekly basis) PPC campaign updates along with recommended strategies to optimize overall performance
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver effectively and achieve goals and objectives.
- Partner with Client Services team to understand client goals and priorities involving PPC accounts to achieve overall objectives
- Use Google’s interface tools as well as other necessary tools to manage accounts properly and efficiently.
- Consult on A/B Testing for ad campaigns and landing page optimizations to generate qualified leads.
- Work with the Business Development and Client Service teams to estimate budgets and inquiry volumes for client proposals.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual levels.
Required/Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Google Ads experience
- Google Ads Certified Preferred
- Experience with Google Search, Display & Video Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising
- Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building and direct-response initiatives
- Technical, strong quantitative skills including high math proficiency and analytical nature
- Solution-oriented with complex client accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with critical thinking capabilites
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team (must reside in Kansas City Metropolitan area)