Social Media Strategist
Gragg Advertising has an exciting opportunity for a proven, professional Social Media guru. This position requires an individual who is innovative, thinks outside the box, and understands how Social Media and Marketing can work together to deliver results.
As a Social Media Strategist for Gragg Advertising, you’ll be responsible for working with clients, Account Managers and the Social Media and Public Relations team to develop social media content, strategic social campaigns, optimize outreach, and utilize social media marketing tools for monitoring and reporting purposes. You’ll be responsible for many client accounts across multiple social platforms, developing a unique and identifiable voice for each and ensuring cross-channel brand consistency. Along with the rest of the team, you will manage the creation of interesting and relevant content for clients across all major social channels while always leveraging best practices to drive both organic reach and engagement. You will execute social media strategy for our various clients through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification, providing monthly and weekly content calendars, monthly client reports, and utilizing analytics to drive future growth.
To succeed at this job, you’ll need to be strategic and creative, identifying trends and evolving with the ever-changing digital landscape. Our ideal candidate will be organized and resourceful, with the ability to drive projects from start to finish while maintaining an excellent rapport with both internal and external clients.
- Proven work experience and success in social media marketing.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing social media for multiple clients.
- Full understanding of all social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Desire to find and implement new solutions to challenges.
- Ability to consider client goals while balancing growth and interaction.
- Ability to conduct research, create social posts, and coordinate content and graphics with the team.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to work with a wide array of clients.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time