Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Gragg Advertising team is looking for a motivated Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Specialist must have 2 – 3 years’ experience planning, executing and managing paid social media campaigns for a variety of clients using a variety of channels. Note: this position does not entail social content management.
Specialist must be able to handle multiple client accounts and campaigns and provide trending and performance results to internal personnel and clients.
Specialist must be results focused, solution oriented and be able to work day-to-day with a high level of autonomy.
Specialist must be high-functioning with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Specialist should have high degree of experience with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn including a solid understanding of each platform’s core features, as well as a technical understanding of each network’s advertising capabilities.
Specialist must have experience and be comfortable in client facing situations and work within a team structure.
- Experience planning, executing and managing paid social media campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Experience executing and managing campaigns through Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with key social media channels
- Experience with content marketing best practices
- Experience with analytics and tracking
- Comfortable with client interaction as applicable through email and phone
- Strong visual capabilities
Not Required, but helpful:
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to innovate and see beyond the present
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Social content management
Essential Job Functions
- Availability to travel, as needed.
- Cross train with other areas of focus.
- Independently motivated to expand expertise within current position through outside learning and research.
- Continuously review and identify areas of efficiency for agency and bring forth solutions to implement.