Are you looking to work for a recognized global leader in digital marketing? Gragg Advertising is proud to be listed as one of Kansas City’s Premier Google Partners. Our Business Team is looking for a passionate, motivated, results–driven Sales Executive to join our organization!
We are looking for strong-minded leaders with a commitment to excellence in their local community. An individual with passion and strong networking capabilities that has the will to exceed all levels of goal expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for obtaining referrals from current clients.
- Responsible for clearly defining prospect procurement strategy
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management tool which includes names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, email, etc. along with related contact record
- Report on progress through providing a weekly call report detailing number of calls, emails, appointments, presentations, contracts signed and transitions for the week.
- Set an average of three appointments per week
- Manage, write and coordinate new business pitches
- Coordinate practices sessions for all pitches at least one day prior to the pitch
- Researching business sectors to establish prospects.
- Generating leads and meetings from prospecting activities
- Meeting prospects to explain the benefits of Gragg Advertising.
- Making contact and forming relationships with senior client personnel.
- Leading negotiation on client contracts.
- Manage the new account transition process
- Represent company at industry functions, promoting the company at every opportunity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clear ability to communicate & collaborate with internal & external customers
- Enthusiasm for sales, along with the desire to develop reoccurring business
- Contacts in the Kansas City marketing place that can be introduced to Gragg Advertising
- One or more years of advertising agency or similar support experience are necessary.
- Expertise in SEO, SMM, RWD, Creative Work, Branding, Marketing Tactics & Strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of Three years’ experience preferred
- Cold calling and client prospecting
- Public Speaking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Quality Control
- Time Management
- Computer Operation – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
In addition to an amusing and imaginative workplace, Gragg Advertising provides all sorts of benefits for eligible employees, including:
- A casual work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Pet Insurance
- Great Employee Discounts
- Employee referral program