The Marketing Coordinator position offers an exciting opportunity for a creative, energetic, and analytical individual to join our team in an entry level position. This position will assist multiple marketing professionals in the day to day management of accounts.
- Gather, assemble, and analyze background information to develop reports, plans and strategies.
- Provide daily administration and assistance to the Strategic Planner for assigned clients, including responding to phone calls, handling mail, production/creative deadlines, media placements, etc. to insure continued client support in absence of the Strategic Planner.
- Provide input in planning stage as requested by Management.
- Assist with mailings, word processing of final copies, agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service.
- Prepare all materials for client presentations and the preparation of production estimates.
- Maintain paperwork and files on all client activities, competitors and industry.
- Maintain client data books for assigned clients. Record meeting minutes at management’s request.
- Prepare meeting reports.
- Ensure all media and projects go according to approved plans and deadlines, notifies Strategic Planner well enough in advance so corrections can be made.
- Proofread copy, artwork, and proofs.
- Attends all company meetings and required trainings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to work across functions and departments with regular interaction with colleagues and management
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and PTO
- Extensive list of Employee Discounts