March 16, 2018
Hear from Greg Gragg, Darryl Mattox and Lisa Olmedo in this free webinar presentation!
It’s time to break out of the traditional media channels used to attract the new target student. To attract our new, target market– the digital native – we must use different medial channels. As digital natives move to potential students and technology evolves, our ability to reach these students grows more complex. Yet there is also exponential potential, as well. Building internal constituency is critical to any schools’ referral program. Over the last 10 years referrals have declined in most schools. This webinar will focus on way to increase referrals and enrollments from highly convertible sources.
- Defines digital natives
- How do we reach digital natives?
- In what channels are our target market spending most of their time?
- How do we you get your message in front of them efficiently?
- What will resonate with the target market?
- Once students engage, how do we communicate with them and guide them through enrollment?