The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. They oversee all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. This position prepares reports for upper management and Clients regarding status of projects. They provide support to the Strategic Planner in the day to day management of accounts, meanwhile working with specific accounts on an account management level, and a day to day basis. The incumbent will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide daily communications, briefings, and strategic planning necessary to the client with value-added services from the Agency.
- Providing input in planning stage for all clients.
- Assist with all reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials relating to assigned accounts.
- The Project Manager is involved in preparation of billing, as well as being involved in preparing all materials for the preparation of production estimates.
- Provide daily service to assigned clients, including responding to phone calls, handling requests, production/creative deadlines, media placements, etc.
- Develop and implement project plans and deadlines within scope for agency resources and meeting client objectives.
- Ensure all projects go according to approved plans and deadlines, notifying SP and/or management well enough in advance so corrections can be made.
- Managing account problems and issues as they arise, and bringing solutions to the Director.
- Ensure the Director is apprised of all information needed to work with other agency department heads to keep projects moving forward on a timely basis.
- Follow the proofing process for all work prior to submission to Clients to ensure standards guides are upheld and Agency quality standards are met.
- Ensure client approval on all projects prior to work.
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Handle and maintain paperwork and files on all client activities.
- Manage all pro-bono accounts for assigned team including staying within contracted hours.
- Sign off on Job Jackets to ensure projects fulfill client’s needs and meet Agency standards.
- Attend weekly Client tracking meetings and provide strategy on accounts.
- Retain revenue on assigned accounts at 90% or higher each year.
- Monitor assigned account upsells to meet agency and department goals each year.
- Train team, department and agency as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.