Gragg Advertising is seeking an advanced PPC Analyst with strong leadership skills to join our team of fun spirited, hardworking, innovative thinking individuals. Must have 2 – 5 years of experience in the PPC and digital marketing field, and a drive to exceed expectations.
We are seeking individuals who would like to work with the team in-office in Kansas City.
Experience in PPC strategy and implementation in Google AdWords Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube and Bing, are needed.
We are looking for a someone who leads from the front, can handle high level critical thinking and problem solving. Experience working directly with clients in many field types is ideal.
If you thrive in a positive, energetic and driven environment, this is the place for you. If you are dedicated to your work, personal and team growth, and to helping drive our company’s mission forward, then we’re looking for you. This position requires you to be able to roll with the punches, keep up with our fast-paced office culture, and take the lead on projects and tasks.
* Create, optimize, and manage campaigns in both Google and Bing PPC
* Communicate directly with clients about campaign creation, optimization, performance, budgeting, and account recommendations. Please be sure to tell us if you are confident in your client-facing abilities
* Make daily campaign optimizations through auto-optimization software
* Test and analyze creative/copy performance
* Analyze and report campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
* Recommend campaigns based on performance and analysis
* Research and build keywords lists to for product targeting and negating
* Complete monthly keyword harvesting to learn of new keywords and campaign opportunities
* Assist in new business acquisition pitches with analyzation of existing accounts and budget forecasting
Required Skills and Experience:
* Project Management
* Experience in managing multiple projects
* Proven track record of project management and organization processes including clear and constant communication with clients and team members.
* Technically Savvy
* Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
* Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as AdWords, Bing and Google Analytics
* 2+ years PPC experience
* Knowledge of marketing metrics, analysis and interpretation
* Strong analytical skills with ability to report and optimize strategy based on data
* Ability to multi-task, clearly communicate and meet deadlines
* Paid social media management experience preferred