PAY PER CLICK (PPC) SPECIALIST
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist is responsible for generating inquiries through targeted PPC campaigns. The PPC Specialist will be proficient in managing AdWords platform and will be able to optimize campaigns to reduce CPA and increase inquiry volume. The Specialist will interpret data to determine efficiencies of campaigns and will execute necessary changes to improve performance of the campaigns. The Specialist will act as both an analyst and consultant on all PPC campaigns and will be responsible for conveying results and recommendations to internal parties and clients.
- Design, develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, placement selection and management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to insure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Partner with Client Services to understand client goals and priorities
- Use Google tools as well as other necessary tools to manage accounts efficiently.
- Consult on A/B Testing for landing page optimizations
- Work with Business Development team and Client Service team to estimate budgets and inquiry volumes for proposals/clients.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, weekly, monthly and annual levels.
- Optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI
- Research and launch campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of Search experience
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising
- Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building and direct-response initiatives
- Technical, strong quantitative skills including high math proficiency and analytical nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team