Department: Affiliate & Aggregation Management
Job Classification: Full time, exempt
Reports to: Manager, Affiliate and Aggregation Management
The Gragg Analytics team is looking for a motivated and diagnostic-driven marketing analyst to join our team.
Marketing analysts must have experience in planning, executing and maintaining/managing one or a variety of paid media channels, including but not limited to social media advertising, pay-per-click advertising, and affiliate advertising and broadcast/print media. Analysts must be able to handle multiple client accounts and channels and provide trending and performance results to internal personnel and clients.
Marketing analysts must be results-focused, solution-oriented and be able to work day-to-day with a high level of autonomy. Analysts required to be client-facing upon request and work within a team structure.
* Two years experience managing vendors or clients
* Experience with ongoing optimizations of managed campaigns
* Comfortable with client-interaction as applicable through email and phone
* Experience managing multiple client relationships at a time
Essential Job Functions
* Availability to travel as needed.
* Cross train with other areas of focus.
* Independently motivated to expand expertise within current position through outside learning and research.
* Continuously review and identify areas of efficiency for agency and bring forth solutions to implement.