This summer was packed with action in the for-profit education sector. Let’s review the highlights and look ahead at what’s next.
There have been many developments this summer with the Borrower Defense to Repayment (BDR) and Gainful Employment (GE) rules. And there is a lot to look forward to in the fall and winter. This video is only a snapshot of the latest regulatory updates, including:
- GE delay and suspension of BDR
- Neg Reg hearings and new Negotiated Rulemaking for GE and BDR
- 19 Democratic state attorneys general lawsuit
- Potential movement with Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Higher Education Act Reauthorization
- And more
Download the full regulatory report below to learn more about these developments.
Hot topics surrounding industry regulation and inquiry generation are constantly changing within our EDU sector. Each month Gragg Advertising’s monthly update is designed to help keep your finger on the pulse of the news that matters to you and your business.
To subscribe to the monthly newsletter, please sign up here.
[Note: Since the time of this recording, there has been a significant development in the Department of Education surrounding Neg Reg. Download the report for the latest news.]